skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
HOME
Basics about Sandy
Bookings
Subscribe:
Labels
celeb collection
Fun times
photoshoots
Wednesday, 27 November 2013
PhotoShoot with studio One
Add caption
And I think This is my last shoot for the year :))
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
View PE's Talented Rapper
Meezy
Tweet me @
Tweets by @SisandaNdamase
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Random Shoot
Good evening beautiful peeps!!! So I'm interested in entering the Online Presenter Search so when i got home from school today i made ...
Spending a day by the beach..
Ladies and Gents I'm so sorry i haven't been keeping my promise about posting on my blog regularly, this soul has been really busy b...
Photo shoot saturdays
New Meaning for Saturdays Take Note Hello guys!! I have New meaning for Saturdays its called "Photo shoots saturdays".. haha ...
WALK IN Closet (WIC)
Ladies Doing it for themselves!! So myself and my two friends Anele Ngcizela and Thulani Mkholi have recently started a clothing Line.. T...
Walk In Closet
Walk In Closet(WIC) as i have told you guys a little bit about it. we launched the clothing line on the 16th of August in Lighthouses Boardw...
(no title)
Hey guys.... I just thought I should share this too, I am currently signed up with this modelling agency "Sleek model management...
(no title)
BACK FROM THE DEAD Wow I know its really been a very long time since I wrote anything on this blog I feel so bad :( , but wit...
STREET PHOTOSHOOT
Me and my buddies playing around Hello my lovely peeps !! :))) So I promised to share what i have been doing and yuup that's what i...
PhotoShoot with studio One
Add caption And I think This is my last shoot for the year :))
ABOUT IDOLS
LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!! MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!!!! I haven't been always a fan of idols but this year OMG!! those Top 18 IDOLS SA are rea...
my beloved brother
Post
by
Sisanda Sands Ndamase
.
What do you have in Mind?
Name
Email
*
Message
*
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(8)
▼
November
(1)
▼
Nov 27
(1)
PhotoShoot with studio One
►
September
(3)
►
Sept 23
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
Jul 09
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
May 29
(1)
►
May 28
(1)
►
May 23
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
Sept 20
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
Jul 03
(1)
►
Jul 02
(2)
MeezyIV & Acematic - Kontrol
0 comments:
Post a Comment